Diglings Lush Set is jam-packed with all the major minerals and chelated trace minerals essential for lush and vigorous plant growth. It also includes natural plant and soil-life stimulants such as fish amino acids, kelp (seaweed), fulvic acid, vitamins, saponins and triacontanol. This potent mix provides complete liquid nutrition to all plants; aid plants to recover from environmental stresses; and promote earthworms and beneficial soil microbes. I have not seen another liquid formulation that is as comprehensive. Excellent for herbs, vegetables, fruits, flowers and lawn.
If you would like to start with just one thing from me, I would recommend the Lush Set. Within hours of applying, you will see greener and perkier leaves. Within weeks, watch for more vibrant fruits and flowers, and increased pest-resilience. If you don’t see any improvement, there may be fundamental problems with your soil, growing environment, or growing technique. Please contact me if you would like my personal coaching support to grow better.
- Bypasses soil-based nutrient lock-ups to deliver complete nutrition. Watch your plants perk up and green up hours after applying!
- 3-in-1 plant response – increased plant yield, pest-resilience, and soil life.
- Generous levels of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and boron – four essential minerals for plant vigour and pest-resilience that are commonly inadequate in other formulations.
- Drench at transplanting time to help plants overcome transplant shock.
- Economical – two 500 ml concentrated bottles make 500 litres of drenching solution.
- Easy to apply – as a soil drench or foliar spray.
HOW TO USE
Lush One and Lush Too are designed to complement each other, but to be applied separately. Apply Lush One and Lush Too on alternate weeks (never apply both together):
Week 1 – LUSH ONE
Week 2 – LUSH TOO
Week 3 – LUSH ONE
Week 4 – LUSH TOO
As a soil drench, dilute 1:500 (2 ml per litre water) and drench on leaves and roots. Soil drenching is my preferred method because it’s easy to do – simply dilute in a watering can and drench over the soil and leaves as if you are watering the plant.
As a foliar spray, dilute 1:200 (5 ml per litre water) and spray on both sides of leaves before 8 a.m. or after 6 p.m.. For weak or slow-growing plants, I may foliar spray plus soil drench.
Lush One (w/v):
Nitrogen (N) 10%
Phosphorus (P) 10%
Potassium (K) 10%
Sulfur (S) 0.22%
Iron (Fe) 1459 mg/L
Zinc (Zn) 743 mg/L
Manganese (Mn) 607 mg/L
Calcium (Ca) 558 mg/L
Boron (B) 347 mg/L
Selenium (Se) 198 mg/L
Copper (Cu) 197 mg/L
Molybdenum (Mo) 39 mg/L
RM80 for two 500 ml concentrates
Lush Too (w/v):
Calcium (Ca) 17%
Magnesium (Mg) 3%
Nitrogen (N) 15%
Potassium (K) 0.11%
Diglings Lush Set is also available at Ground Control.