Diglings Lush Set is jam-packed with all the major minerals and chelated trace minerals essential for lush and vigorous plant growth. It also includes natural plant and soil-life stimulants such as fish amino acids, kelp (seaweed), fulvic acid, vitamins, saponins and triacontanol. This potent mix gives a 3-in-1 response: 1) higher plant yield, 2) greater pest-resilience, and 3) more soil life. I have not seen another plant formulation that is as comprehensive. Excellent for herbs, vegetables, fruits, flowers, lawn and houseplants.
- Delivers complete nutrition to plants and bypasses any soil-based nutrient lock-ups. Watch your plants perk up and green up within hours after applying!
- Aids plants to recover from pest attacks and environmental stresses (e.g. heat, drought, storms).
- Promotes earthworms and beneficial soil microbes.
- Powerful yet gentle even on very young seedlings.
- Drench at transplanting to help plants overcome transplant shock.
- Economical – two 500 ml concentrated bottles make 500 litres of root drench solution.
- Easy to apply – as a root drench or foliar spray.
- Generous levels of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and boron – four essential minerals for plant vigour and pest-resilience that are commonly inadequate in other formulations.
HOW TO USE
Lush One and Lush Too are designed to complement each other, but to be applied separately. Apply Lush One and Lush Too on alternate weeks (never apply both together):
Week 1 – LUSH ONE
Week 2 – LUSH TOO
Week 3 – LUSH ONE
Week 4 – LUSH TOO
As a foliar spray, dilute 1:200 (5 ml per litre water) and spray on both sides of leaves before 8 a.m. or after 6 p.m..
As a root drench, dilute 1:500
(2 ml in 1 litre of water) in a watering can and drench all over the roots as if you are watering the plant. As the plant grows, gradually increase the drenching amount while maintaining the same dilution ratio. Root drenching is my preferred method.
Within hours of applying, you will see greener and perkier leaves. Within weeks, watch for more vibrant fruits and flowers, and improved pest-resilience. If you don’t see any improvement, there may be problems with your soil, growing environment, or growing technique. Please contact me if you would like my coaching support to problem-solve.
MINERAL ANALYSIS OF LUSH ONE (w/v)
Nitrogen (N) 10%
Phosphorus (P) 10%
Potassium (K) 10%
Sulfur (S) 0.22%
Iron (Fe) 1459 mg/L
Zinc (Zn) 743 mg/L
Manganese (Mn) 607 mg/L
Calcium (Ca) 558 mg/L
Boron (B) 347 mg/L
Selenium (Se) 198 mg/L
Copper (Cu) 197 mg/L
Molybdenum (Mo) 39 mg/L
MINERAL ANALYSIS OF LUSH TOO (w/v)
Calcium (Ca) 17%
Magnesium (Mg) 3%
Nitrogen (N) 15%
Potassium (K) 0.11%
BUY LUSH SET
RM100 for two 500 ml concentrates.
Whatsapp me or
shop at Ground Control.